Why hire DeBolt Home Inspections to inspect your home?
There are many qualified home inspectors in Colorado. The objective is to avoid the home inspector that does not have your best interest in mind and is out to make a quick buck. I'm sure we have all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for." I would highly suggest you understand what you are getting before hiring a Colorado home inspector. Here is a great article from TLC that talks about what to look for before hiring a home inspector: 10 Things Your Home Inspector Doesn't Want You to Know.
DeBolt Home Inspections provides:
- All inclusive 500+ point home inspection.
- Bonded and insured (Errors and Omission Insured)
- Additional $10,000 honor guarantee from InterNACHI
- Fast professional digital online reports
- Genuine home inspection blog posts- educate yourself!
- Certified Colorado home inspector servicing: Centennial, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and more Colorado areas
- Discounted return home inspection for fixed items mentioned on your report
- Affordable 48-hour radon monitoring
- Great customer service; we answer our phones and emails!
- Free quotes on all of our Colorado home inspection services